Women Focused Employment Driven Training
Females will be trained
- Engaged employers, industrial units / establishments from various sectors of economy to ensure demand driven training and placement.
- The trainings are taking place in various sectors such as the service, Information Technology, Light engineering and textile.
- The total enrolment target of females under the scheme for a year is more than 10,000 and trainings are taking place in urban areas of Punjab.
- Under this scheme, the poor and vulnerable women across Punjab has been given a golden opportunity to develop high demanded skills so that they could actively participate in various sectors of the economy.
- More than 50% trained females will be employed in various industries.